Followers

Monday, November 19, 2012

It's HERE! It's HERE!

So, I posted all over FB yesterday, in several Yahoo groups, but SHAME on me for not posting it here on my blog! As a blogger for over a year, I should have known to come to my own author blog, lol.

Anyway, available now, on Amazon, is The Secret Santa Wishing Well!

It will be available on other e-tailers soon, and working on getting a print version up.

This is a very surreal moment for me. I've been writing for so long, have always wanted to be a writer. To see this day finally come is magical!

Here's the Amazon link!

http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Santa-Wishing-Well-ebook/dp/B00A9FIHOC/ref=sr_1_1?_encoding=UTF8&al_rs&keywords=nikki+lynn+barrett&qid=1353254832&s=dig#al_rp


Thank you for all the love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment